Monday, February 11, 2013

Wattpad Lover (Descriptive Essay)

Funny, romantic, adventurous, horror, science fiction and many more categories. That's what i describe wattpad. When you read stories in wattpad, it makes you laugh, cry, scared, excited and you'll definitely want to read many more stories.
Everytime when i got bored, i open my facebook account and go to wattpad application. It makes it different  from the rest because i feel happy when i read stories in wattpad, it makes me laugh when the story is funny and makes me hoity-toity when the story is romantic.
Wattpad. It looks like a boring thing when other's see it. But if they start reading stories, it's not a boring thing like what others think. I really feel the story and appreciate it more when it has a background music. Sometimes i experience crying while reading just because of the very sad part of the story and sad background music. It reminds me of anything because sometimes, the story is based on my experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment